Monday, April 13, 2009

Nine Axonometrics: Alfred Nobel.

The following nine axonometrics explore the relationship between three rectangular prisms and are based on the quote by Alfred Nobel; "Home is where I work and I work everywhere."

The main ideas I derived from this quote were: an idea of time, contemplation, flexibility, adjust ability, adaptability, connections and links between different spaces and large structures and spaces.

When drawing these nine axonometrics, my objective was to analyze and explore most of the ideas I had gained from the quote within the positioning of each rectangular prism in relation to each other.

The following nine axonometric drawings are all indicative and representative of the ideas and themes I obtained from the quote; an idea of time, contemplation, flexibility, adjust ability, adaptability, connections and links between different spaces and large structures and spaces.


No comments:

Post a Comment