Monday, April 27, 2009

Reflection on The Black Box.

Whilst looking through The Black Box slides I was surprised once I noticed the large resemblance the following image had to my design for my client's meeting place. The Rectangular prisms seen in this image are similar to the numerous rectangular columns I have present within my design. The dark, blue lighting evident in the image also resembles the lighting I have used in my environment.

The lighting in both the image below and in my environment creates a mysterious and uncertain atmosphere which links to my initial impressions of my clients. At first I found my two clients and their professions very interesting but mysterious. The atmosphere created in my meeting place symbolises these views of my clients and their work.

No comments:

Post a Comment